The Home Improvement eRetailer Summit is an opportunity to connect manufacturers, distributors and pre-qualified online retailers who are specifically interested in increasing online sales of home improvement products through collaboration and partnerships.
In addition, this conference is designed to help educate the entire home improvement distribution channel more about the online retail industry. It is designed as a mutually beneficial educational forum for retailers, distributors and manufacturers.
Understanding how to use the Internet as a retail distribution channel is not easy, particularly in the home improvement market, where bricks and mortar have long been the standard bearer of successful retail selling. E-commerce can be very different from the traditional way home improvement suppliers go to market. The eRetailers participating in this summit will share how they optimize their distinct online model and will help suppliers understand the profile of the type of supplier partnerships that are successful in their e-tail environment.
In a curated educational setting, crafted by an advisory board of progressive online retailers, eRetailers will participate in educational tracks that focus on clarifying some of the top issues faced by online retailers today. eRetailers will be able to develop partnerships with suppliers and create sustainable and profitable business relationships. All of these valuable benefits are integrated within an invitation-only gathering.
This will be an intimate environment.
It’s a one of a kind event that includes:
For all conference attendees:
– Keynote speakers who are in the forefront of retail ecommerce and digital marketing
– Seminars specifically designed for retailers and industry professionals to have clarity around confusing and complex challenges
– An intimate setting that fosters genuine networking and day to evening experiences to
help build long term relationships
Exclusively for supplier attendees:
– Brief formal presentations from eRetailers attending how to successfully partner with
them and work within their business model
– One-on-one deliberations facilitating collaborations, partnerships and building
mutually beneficial programs with eRetailers
– This year’s Summit will focus on the following product categories: Hardware and Tools, Paint and Home Décor, Housewares, and Lawn & Garden and Outdoor