Celebrating its 5th anniversary this year, the Home Improvement eRetailer Summit is a category specific, intimate face-to-face event that tackles online retail challenges and opportunities through education, facilitated networking and one-to-one meetings. The Summit taps into the insights and fresh perspectives of its advisory council which is filled with industry experts who are in the e-trenches every single day. The Summit attracts principals and senior leadership to attend from retailers (all types), manufacturers and distributors who are operating within the home improvement industry and/or want to offer more home improvement products online.
It is a qualified, vetted and serious two day event uniquely positioned to bring the right channel partners together to network, gain intelligence and insights about home improvement ecommerce. This is not a boondoggle and it is not a tradeshow.
“The informational sessions were engaging and insightful, and the one-on-one meetings were tailored to give us the exact points of contacts we were hoping for, all while in a dedicated time allotment. It was big enough to be meaningful and small enough to be intimate.”
Steve Swanson, Bon Tool
The Summit focuses on:
1. Real Facilitated Networking: We keep it intimate and invitation-only. It is about quality over quantity. The Summit is a curated environment of all of the right people for online retail as it relates to home improvement. It is guaranteed that you will meet each and every person in the room. It is about building relationships with your industry associates. eCommerce within home improvement can be a lonely undertaking – this gives you the opportunity to share stories, challenges and wins with peers and to gain fresh insights too.
“The information and networking sessions provided valuable insight into the hardware ecommerce segment that you can’t find anywhere else.” Jessica Ritchie, Centoco Plastics Ltd.
“The Summit was not only a great place to learn, but a great place to make connections that, from afar, would be very, very hard to make without an event like this.” William Fanshawe, VESTA
2. Full Day Conference: The agenda rivals the best global ecommerce conferences with leading Forbes Contributors, recognized retail and digital influencers speaking. The Summit’s stellar line-up of speakers make the educational sessions insightful and impactful. Please take a look at the agenda and line-up of stellar speakers. There are tons of takeaways that can be immediately applied to your business.
“I really enjoyed my eRetailer Summit experience perhaps more importantly learned a lot.”
Rob Mitchell, Vista Railings
“A very good quality of people speaking.” Sean Miller, Eco Flo Products
3. One-to-One Meetings: These are guaranteed pre-scheduled meeting with quality face-time. You choose who you want to meet. The meetings happen on the last day because by then you have had numerous conversations. The ice has been broken and this is time to discuss collaboration and to ensure next steps. These meetings make your time spent at the Summit quantifiable with an immediate ROI.
“I attend a lot of these events, the Summit’s secret sauce are the one-to-one meetings.”
Brian Fricano, SustainableSupply.com
“We collaborated with a new contact and have already seen increased sales.”
Natalie Gardner, Dr. Doug’s Balms
The focus is always on Home, Home Improvement, Housewares, Home Decor and Lighting, Home Environment, Hardware and Tools, Outdoor Living and Lawn / Garden, Appliance, Consumer Electronics, Paint and Flooring.
This is a unique curated environment and there is no other event like it in North America. What makes it different? Here are the top differences…
1. It’s not a boondoggle – it’s held in Chicago which is considered the mecca for the home improvement retail business-to-business industry with numerous headquarters of retailers and manufacturers located in the tristate area of Chicago.
2. It’s focused – No other event is exclusively devoted to online retail + home improvement.
3. It’s a full day conference versus random sessions – the education is category specific with a full day conference targeted exclusively on home improvement ecommerce issues, challenges and opportunities.
4. It’s networking that is authentic and genuine – no need to read badges here! We make sure that you meet everyone before you leave the Summit that’s why we keep it invitation only + intimate. It’s real networking with real conversations and collaboration!
5. It’s quality over quantity – guaranteed limited numbers of companies with a curated ratio of online retailers, suppliers and service providers. Pre-scheduled, guaranteed meetings that you get to select – we call them one-to-one meetings.