Retailers are always looking for suppliers to feed the demand of their consumers shopping for home improvement products. But many manufacturers in the home improvement marketplace approach online retailing just like bricks and mortar, which causes Retailers not to “buy into” the suppliers programs—not because the products aren’t good or desirable but because the supplier doesn’t understand all of the components in building a successful retail program at the e-commerce level. And, unfortunately the Retailers doesn’t have the forum to educate all of the suppliers.
This summit is designed to ease the frustrations of the Retailers by connecting them with suppliers who are interested in learning how they can specifically build an eCommerce program to successfully sell products online. This will help Retailers:
- Identify qualified manufacturers who you can partner with
- Find sources to fulfill product demand
- Find unique or sought-after products and brands to offer your shoppers
- Identify and nurture relationships with “third” party or “direct purchase” providers.
This is a highly curated educational environment. It has been designed for the entire distribution channel to:
- Have exclusive educational sessions that will focus on clarifying some of the top eCommerce issues faced by retailers today;
- Offer the ability to connect Retailers with ideal supplier partnerships and build long lasting and profitable business relationships.
- All of these deliverables are integrated within an invitation-only one and a half day summit.