FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sonya Ruff Jarvis, 203-295-3385
April 17, 2018
The Home Improvement eRetailer Summit’s Agenda Focuses On Showing Home, Housewares, And Home-Improvement Dealers — How eCommerce Can Work For Them
The Home Improvement eRetailer Summit has set its agenda and its roster of speakers and panelists representing a broad range of experts who include progressive retailers thriving in the e-trenches, retail influencers in the media world, and top researchers.
The Summit will provide in-depth information, analysis, and advice on how retailers and suppliers can leverage the power of the internet to reach more customers. What makes this event different, too, is that it not only presents a wide view of the eCommerce landscape, but also homes in on important trends and then focuses on the homeimprovement industry.
The agenda was shaped by the Summit’s six-person Advisory Council whose members come from such leading eCommerce practitioners as SustainableSupply.com, SupplyHog.com, Organizeit.com, HSN.net, Sears.com and Kmart.com, and Table + Dine, a lifestyle studio filling the creative needs of household brands. Brian Fricano, SustainableSupply.com’s CEO, is also a confirmed speaker.
The sessions will include an exploration of best practices for taking an omnichannel approach to eCommerce. Another takes a deep dive into delivery options that best meet customers’ expectations.
The Summit’s keynote speaker is Ryan DeChance of The Grommet, which identifies and gives exposure on its web platform to innovative products across 16 consumer categories.
Speakers and topics at the Summit include:
- Steven Dennis, President of SageBerry Consulting, a top-100 retail influencer and Forbes contributor, who will explain how savvy eretailers are redefining their brands in a digital era, which is the subject of his new book “A Really Bad Time to be Boring: Reinventing Retail in the Age of Amazon”;
- Laura Heller, a much-sought-after mass-market retail reporter, who is also recognized as one of the top 50 women influencers in retail, delves into the latest news and trends on the eCommerce front; and
- Joe Derochowski, advisor for the market research firm The NPD Group, who will emphasize the importance of tapping into demographic data and trends to constantly reach new customers, and to prepare for the future.
Other confirmed participants are:
- Sue Welch, Founder and CEO of Bamboo Rose, a B2B digital marketplace
- Peter Giannetti, Editor-in-Chief of HomeWorldBusiness, which covers the U.S. housewares market
- Alyssa Steele, Vice President of Merchandising for eBay, where she focuses on the electronics, home and garden, and sporting goods sectors
- Julianne Will, an editor and social medial consultant, who crafts strategy and creates profiles and serves as the voice of businesses on SM platforms
Retailers, manufacturers, distributors, and industry professionals who are interested in learning how to increase their home-improvement online presence should attend. For more information and to request an invitation to The Summit, please contact Sonya Ruff Jarvis, the event’s Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Home Improvement eRetailer Summit
The Home Improvement eRetailer Summit is the only face-to-face North American event that focuses on home improvement ecommerce through networking, education, and one-to-one meetings. It is designed for all types of retailers, manufacturers, distributors and industry professionals who are interested in gaining intelligence and insights on how to optimize the internet as a distribution channel to sell more home improvement products. The Summit is owned and operated by the JC Event Group.
For more information, please contact Sonya Ruff Jarvis: 203-295-3385 or email@example.com.
Download previous press releases here:
Home Improvement eRetailer Summit Offers e-Commerce “Boot Camp” for Retailers and Vendors alike